Our expertly managed database transforms our data into actionable insight
Billions of data points flow into our expertly managed database for verification and contextualization with the use of AI to transform it into actionable analytics.
- Advanced algorithms designed by experts to rapidly disseminate, match and verify data
- Artificial intelligence creating advanced context around behaviour, its implications and risks
- Industry expertise delivering analytics that are relevant and insightful
- Analytical expertise devising methodologies that achieve optimal analytical results
Our data is transformed into data feeds, analytics, tools, reports, ratings and alerts that cut through the noise and help thousands of professionals get a clear view of risk, monitor maritime trade, and seize opportunities.
Our database is constantly updated and growing
We use only official and professional sources of vessel characteristics and ownership information. We have over 150 trusted sources including 60 commercial registries, 40 flag state registries, 20 class societies which include IACS members and P&I clubs, as well as other official bureaus that issue results of surveys, inspections, and other documentation.
Our analysts disseminate incoming vessel characteristics and ownership information, validate it against known data from independent sources, and verify any changes that should be made.
- 52k+ vessel characteristics updated each month
- 600+ vessel name changes each month
- 600+ flag changes each month
- 9k ownership details researched and updated each month
- 22k vessel specifications are updated each month
Our terrestrial AIS receiver network grows by five new receivers each month, adding more AIS data and enhancing its overall accuracy, not just for vessel positions but to verify and update other pieces of information. AIS messages contain call sign, vessel name, and cargo type. If any of this data has recently changed for any vessel, we can capture it, verify it, and update our records.