transforming our data into actionable insight
Billions of data points flow into our expertly managed database for verification and contextualization with the use of AI to transform it into actionable analytics.
- Advanced algorithms designed by experts to rapidly disseminate, match and verify data
- Artificial intelligence creating advanced context around behaviour, its implications and risks
- Industry expertise delivering analytics that are relevant and insightful
- Analytical expertise devising methodologies that achieve optimal analytical results
Our data is transformed into data feeds, analytics, tools, reports, ratings and alerts that cut through the noise and help thousands of professionals identify risk, rate compliance, and spot operational efficiencies.
Our database is constantly updated and growing
We use only official and professional sources of vessel characteristics and ownership information. We have over 150 trusted sources including 60 commercial registries, 40 flag state registries, 20 class societies which include IACS members and P&I clubs, as well as other official bureaus that issue results of surveys, inspections, and other documentation.
Our analysts disseminate incoming vessel characteristics and ownership information, validate it against known data from independent sources, and verify any changes that should be made.
- 8,000 vessel characteristics updated each month
- 700+ vessel name changes each month
- 700+ flag changes each month
- 10k ownership details changed month
- 86k+ ownership validation reviews each month
With geospatial mapping of over 60k ports, sub-ports, anchorages, terminals and berths, our data provides pinpoint accuracy of movements within ports and places, bringing even more insight into historical and real-time operations as vessels are loaded, unloaded, serviced or waiting at anchor.